- Attractive and comfortable atmosphere
- Garden courtyard
- Flexibility to receive care on days as needed
- Individualized care plans
- Basic health and nursing care
- Medication and nutrition management
- Bathing services
- Hair and nail care
- Participation in therapeutic activities for mind, body, and spirit
- Support, education and respite for caregivers
- Therapy Center provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Warm water therapy pool and exercise area
Funding assistance is available through Medical Hope Waiver Program and/or Title III E for individual’s age 60+ years of age.
K.O. Lee Adult Day Health Center is proud to be a member agency of the United Way of Northeastern South Dakota.