We provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities for children 4 weeks to school age. As we bridge the gap from home to school, we guide children to be life-long learners by building on social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual skills. Our experienced, caring staff use the Creative Curriculum and South Dakota Early Learning Guidelines as a tool to create quality programming at each stage of your child’s growth and development.
This step prepares your child for school! We provide a structured learning environment for your preschooler to grow and learn. Our focus is on school readiness. We prepare your child academically and socially for what is next in their journey.
Each of our classrooms provide the following:
- Developmentally appropriate schedules
- Developmentally appropriate learning materials & activities
- Weekly lesson plans & themes
- Opportunities for gross motor and fine motor play
- Safe, enclosed courtyard for outside time
- Nutritional breakfast, lunch, & snack