We provide developmentally appropriate learning opportunities for children 4 weeks to school age. As we bridge the gap from home to school, we guide children to be life-long learners by building on social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual skills. Our experienced, caring staff use the Creative Curriculum and South Dakota Early Learning Guidelines as a tool to create quality programming at each stage of your child’s growth and development.
This is where it all begins! We provide a nurturing home-like environment for your infant to grow and learn. We encourage infant development by providing daily age-appropriate materials and learning opportunities.
Each of our classrooms provide the following:
- Developmentally appropriate schedules
- Developmentally appropriate learning materials & activities
- Weekly lesson plans & themes
- Opportunities for gross motor and fine motor play
- Safe, enclosed courtyard for outside time
- Nutritional breakfast, lunch, & snack